Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ohio Trip Aug-Sep Journal Entry 1

August 23, 2011

Well I havn't been writing down events as they happen until now but I plan to do so from now on.

On Tuesday, the 16th, we arrived here in Ohio at the Mast's house after a day and a half of driving wiht a 4 hour stop in Oklahoma. That Thursday a Brother Kidrey Diggs preached and it was quite a good sermon. The next night, Sarah, Katie Ann, Tori and I went to Lauren's house to spend the night. Saturday there was a fish fry next door at the Johnson's house. It was delicious! We spent that night again and went to church together in the morning and Brother Ray spoke on "The Bride Coming". We went to Golden Corral with the Horst's, Smolls and Masts...oh yes, a friend of Levi Mast's came too; Jacob Osborne. Lois and I teasted Katie Ann for a while and then Lois, Katie Ann and I teased Charity Smoll. It sure was fun... hee hee!
    Last night Katie Ann and I read for an hour by candlelight which was interesting. I'm reading The Journals of Lewis and Clark and, surprisingly, am enjoying it. I am also learning a new song on the piano called "Expedition" (from the Kingdom series by Chuck Black). I love it!




1 comment: