Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Entry 5

August 31, 2011

We watched half Monday night and the rest last night. I loved it! It was funny and sweet and I loved the acting. Great movie all round! :) I especially like Mr. Knightley...he's honest yet still a gentleman...
   Yesterday Grace, Katie Ann, Loretta and I helped plant over 1,000 ferns at the greenhouse which was fast and fun so it didn't seem like that many. We all needed showers after that though! But we were so busy and having so much fun we didn't mind so much. Brother Adin and his girls are fun to work with!
    Today we made noodles with an awesome tool that I would LOVE to get for us! Emma got this one at a garage sale for only $5! We had some of the noodles in chicken soup and it sure was delicious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment