Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Entry 6

September 5, 2011

Yesterday, at church, I discovered that Caleb Collins is left handed! WOW! I rarely find any left handed people like me. I guess we're just that special... hee hee! :)
      After church and communion, Sarah, Lauren, Lois, Katie Ann, Emma and Wayne, Liz and Josh, Hannah, Charity and I went to a Collingsworth concert. I loved the lyrics and violin playing but I didn't like all the drums and their clothes....there was only one song (music and all together) that I liked and that was "That's the Place I'm Longing to Go". It was fun and nice to find out just how silly Wayne and Josh really are. Haha! A fireman had to come jumpstart the car and we all laughed about it. We sang all the way to the Mast's. I enjoyed my evening thoroughly and I didn't want it to end but, alas, it did. Emma and Wayne took Lois back with them and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment