Friday, September 24, 2010

Preparing for Guests

Well...tonight is our first of our anniversary meetings at our church and we are preparing for guests. We will be having one family and a couple over the weekend. It's been so busy around here!!! Today I made two Amish Friendship Breads and I cleaned out our trailer. Yesterday I cleaned out my room completely... :P (Sharing a room with someone is hard and messy!) To say the least, I was shocked by the amount of things I found to put away. But it all got put in order and I shampooed my carpet which was another real task. I don't think I'll do that again!

I am tired of this heat! When I had to clean out the trailer a few minutes ago, I thought I would scream! It's hard enough to be in small quarters and only three sides of a bed available to move around to make it! :p

Oh well. It'll be worth it once everyone gets here. :) I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment