Monday, September 27, 2010

Over Too Soon!

The meetings at our church were so wonderful!!! Brother Ray is a fearless preacher...exactly my kind of preacher...and he gets so excited! I really miss Ohio now.

Saturday we went to the Wallace's house for fellowship and lunch. We arrived just in time to eat and my what good food! :) All the food was Italian...my favorite! I got to talk to my friends and got some sun to help keep me from getting sick after so many nights of staying up til one in the morning. Some of the girls from our church sang "I'm Looking for a City" on Sunday and we had lunch at a Mexican restaurant...the one everyone always goes too...Puerto Vallarta. :p

I love being with so many people! I wish we could always do that!

Our company on Friday night was the Mercado family and my uncle, Martin, and his wife, Lucy. Saturday night we had the Mercado family and Brother Danny Fraijo. I loved having company. I always do.

I would post pictures but, alas, we only have a few and they're still on the camera...

So I leave you until next time

1 comment: