Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Welcome to The Shire

Today I started work on my first little fairy garden. It was inspired by the Lord of the Rings' "The Shire"... I'm so excited how it's turning out!



I did add a little green evergreen cutting beside the bench after I took the pictures...


 Do you see the Hobbit's clothesline?


 My Grandpa is visiting and he helped me find rocks to make this little staircase so the Elves, Hobbits and other folk can get up to Bag End. I would like to add a tree to the hill so it looks more authentic but we'll see what I find that will be okay outside. As it is, some of this I'm crossing my fingers about hoping it won't get badly ruined if it rains. I love it though!


 My little river... :)


1 comment:

  1. II TIMOTHY 4:3-4
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

    ReplyDelete