Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do Hard Things Review

When I was 16 I would look at a book like this, sigh and say, "This looks like a boring book. I don't like reading books like this." I wish I had read this book then! It's so good!

Do Hard Things is a book that I highly recommend! It's a book to encourage teenagers to rise above this world's low expectations of us. It's a book that is full of good insight on doing hard things that will help you plan for the future. There's stories of rebelutionaries who are doing and have done hard things and are happy they are and have. I like this book because it's as if you are really talking to the authors and listening to them speak because they use wording that is easy to understand. This book is good for every teenager to read! It's so full of good, wholesome ideas! It also talks about the decay of this world's teens and of the expectations this world has of them. According to the world, teenagers are supposed to goof off and party like crazy but, really, they should be preparing for their future and working to make this world a better place to grow in.

Do Hard Things is an extremely good book and I hope every teenager who reads this post reads it! It will change your whole outlook on life and help you feel like you can do something worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment