Thursday, September 24, 2009

Medieval Day

On September 5, we went to the Wallace’s for our annual speech day. Our topic this time around was the Middle Ages. So…I made my own dress and helped with the preparations. We had a Medieval market and “sold” goods. I almost went hoarse before my speech!


Here is our family after the speeches. Even my dad and mom dressed up!!!

September 10-13th -we went to church every evening for church service (except on Sunday, then we had only a morning service). Brother Gerd Rodewald from Germany and Brother Hildebrandt from Canada spoke for each service. We had lots of people and an overwhelming flow of the Holy Spirit. It was awesome!
Another thing that happened during the meetings was on Saturday. We went to the Wallace’s house for lunch. As usual, Brother Russell fired his canon (a WONDERFUL experience!) and we all played walleyball (indoor volleyball). It was a lot of fun. We also went on a “blazer ride”. We had 26 people on the vehicle!!!! It was a very bumpy and painful ride, but I enjoyed it!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 the girls and I went to Sister Rachel William’s house for a tea party. It was so lovely! I enjoyed myself immensely! I will be posting pictures soon…

And that’s all for catching up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment